It's often said that we have only 2 problems in life
- We don't know what we want.
- We don't know how to get what we want.
For "1" there is WICHDILL (let's discuss that some other time)
and for "2", one has to focus on Process and not Product.
and for the Process focus, the vehicle is, Hard75!!
After my first H75 ended on 19th Feb, I consumed unlimited amount of sweet and junk food over last whole week.
And thoroghly enjoyed it because "I deserved it". That was new experience. I never deserved eating junk :)
Now time to get back to some discipline, and what could be better than doing 75Hard again?
So, leveraging the experience and learnings from first experiment of 75Hard, from tomorrow, 1st March 2024, I am starting the 2nd experiment.
Start - 1st March 2024
Start - 1st March 2024
End - 14 May 2024
This is slightly different. Less difficulty but more accountability and evidence trail, with following challenges:
- Selfie or Weigh-in everyday (note the weight on sheet)
- Run 2 km or 7 Minutes exercise everyday (note the timing in the sheet)
- Consume Water 2.5 liters
- Follow Jagannath Dikshit Diet and record on Lose it App - i.e. eat in 2 windows of 50 minutes each. No solid food allowed outside that window. No Sweet, Fried, Cold Drinks, Alcohol - except Sunday
- Read 10 pages of any paper book
- At least 2 xTreme Pomodoros (Full focused work - without distractions of mobile/music/people - with evidence - using pomodoro App)
- Riyaz - follow the Riyaz bullet - 15-20 minutes session of Alankar and Palte (note the timing of doing this)
- Meditation 20 minutes only (with timing noted)
There are a few optional days (e.g. no Pomodoros on weekend compulsary, and cheat/junk food allowed on Sunday.
There are also 5 jokers - i.e. 5 activities missed during 75 days is allowed. Don't have to restart everything from start.
I am again excited to start it and request your good wishes to successfully do it 🙏
And if you can join in this adventure, nothing like it 👍.
Please feel free to declare it in comments or on any other social platform!
I'll use this blog to keep updating and sharing my progress and challenges during our journey!

No comments:
Post a Comment